Friday, February 10, 2017

Say Yes to the Dress

I've never been a girl with secret Pinterest boards for a wedding. Sure, I've helped many friends and family plan their wedding days but I sorta just thought I would plan when it happened. I wish I would have had a secret wedding dress board a lot earlier in life! When it came to dress shopping I looked at tons of options but had a hard time finding something that seemed perfect for me.

I'm also a giant and I've known since prom dress shopping that this pursuit would be frustrating.

I knew I wanted a long sleeve dress and the style to be more simple than dazzle town. I found the perfect dress but it just took a lot of shops and lots of family and friends input. I loved how my family would try to Facetime in for several of the dress appointments. It was really special! My friend Stacey just started crying when I came out in the first dress at a shop. Such a fun experience!

I had a hard time picking but the last dress was my final choice and then I added sleeves to it and made it fit better. I really liked my dress but it was a tad short in the front.. but alas tis the joys of being a giant.


















No comments:

Post a Comment