Sunday, July 2, 2017

Engagement Photos

Stacey is an incredibly gifted photographer. She also happens to be like a sister to me so she was excited to shoot our wedding photos. She took over 1,000 photos in over 6 locations. We took photos in the Avenues graveyard and Gilgal park we visited on our first date. We also took photos in an alley near the restaurant we dined at on our first date. We took photos in downtown SLC and Nicklecaid which was another spot we loved to frequent. We ended up with so many incredible photos. 

We did another groomal photo session in the mountains. We had incredible photos with amazing mountain backdrops. I even made my own bouquet with flowers I found along the Jordan Parkway.

I think Scott was a bit over all the photos we took but he was an amazing sport. We have tons of photos to document a time filled with so much joy and excitement!

















No comments:

Post a Comment