Sunday, December 24, 2017

Fall Favorites


Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love the crisp air, the spooky decor and costumes! Oh how I love costumes! This year we tried to embrace the month and do lots of spooky things. We did a bike ghost tour in Provo for Scott’s Birthday. This was educational and creepy, a great October blend. We also went to the theaters to see, the Blade Runner sequel and it was so beautiful and complex and amazing! We also went to Lagoon! I spent a bit of the morning with Jen and her crew including her rad Dad and then I spent the rest of the Day with Scott’s family. We rode so many rides! It was cold but so worth it! I also made ghosts for our house and we even decorated our windows with scary things like Kip, Scott’s ventriloquist doll. We drove up the canyon to admire changing leaves! We hosted a murder mystery party which was mega fun.. I was the murderer. Finally, we made our own costumes! We were cereal mascots, Tony the Tiger and Captain Crunch. It was a great month!
























No comments:

Post a Comment