Tuesday, March 14, 2017

July Visitors

July was really a treat since I was able to see most of my family!

Christi and Aaron were taking a massive road trip across the west. The stopped in Utah and stayed with me for a few days. We all crammed into my tiny condo, it was so fun to have guests! We toured the Mormon sites, ate tasty food and played dress-up (my personal favorite activity).

Bree and I did yoga one morning together. She cracked me up cause she kept calling it boga. That girl is so flexible and adorable.

I also took the older three kids to Lagoon for the day as a Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas gift. They had a lot of fun! We had fun hanging out in the water park and riding the moderate rides. We didn't do the biggest roller coasters but I was proud of this crew. They are far braver than I ever was at their ages.

I love having house guests!














No comments:

Post a Comment