Thursday, October 18, 2018

Surprising Jenzie

In July my friend DB had a brilliant idea to throw his dear wife and amazing bestie of mine, a surprise party. Linds and I set to planning a party for Jen! We found a park and arranged for Jens favorite snow cone stand to cater. Of course I had to make a piƱata! We tried to throw Jen a surprise party for her 21st birthday but the surprise didn’t come together but this surprise did! It was so fun to celebrate Jen. She is the kind of woman who is completely selfless and loving! She is fiercely loyal to her friends and family and always is there with a listening ear. So grateful to have her and her amazing family in my life! 











1 comment:

  1. That was the most amazing surprise that I never saw coming! I can't thank you, Linds, and DB enough for planning such a fun and special evening for me. I'm a lucky lady indeed!

    ReplyDelete