Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wedding Planning

The summer months of 2016 were consumed with wedding planning. I had to get my dress altered to make the dress more fitted and to add long sleeves. My friend Anna's Mom did a great job changing the dress to meet my requests.

I thought through table decorations which involved succulents and and trivia cards. Cake stands and trays to hold donuts. So many friends were incredibly helpful especially my dear pal Emily.

We found a really great venue at Trolley Square. I once lived near Trolley Square in college so it always held fond memories to me. I loved how the space could hold everyone and it was basically just a clean glass room.

Here are lots of photos that document all the brainstorming. Another fun thing about getting married is the daily wedding presents that arrive at your house. It was so fun to come home from work everyday to discover some sort of package on the porch. Weddings help you realize how many people are so happy you found your mate!













No comments:

Post a Comment